Admissions to Lady Manners School Sixth Form in September 2022
Hear more about the subjects we offer and hear from our staff and students. Information and resources are available on our Sixth Form page.
Important dates in the Sixth Form admissions process are as follows:
|Thursday 18 November 2021||Sixth Form Open Evening
|Friday 28 January 2022||Application deadline|
Our annual Sixth Form Open Evening will take place on Thursday 18 November 2021 from 4.30pm to 7.45pm.
The evening is a ticketed event and visitors can book into one of three available sessions.
Each session will start with a brief talk from the Headteacher, Mr Peat, and the Head of Sixth Form, Mr Evans, followed by an opportunity to visit the wide range of subjects that we offer. Our current sixth form students will also be available during the evening to guide you around the school and to answer any of your questions.
To ensure everyone’s safety, the following measures will be in place on the evening:
- Entry will be by ticket only at set times. Tickets are free and can be obtained from EventBrite using the links below. Please limit group size to a maximum of 3. Each person within a group requires their own ticket.
- All visitors are required to sanitise their hands on entering the school.
- All visitors are encouraged to wear a face covering during their visit.
- All visitors are encouraged to complete a Lateral Flow Test prior to arrival.
- Please do NOT attend the Open Evening if you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- To minimise numbers at the event, we ask that you arrive no more than 15 minutes before your allocated time slot and that you leave by the end of your ticketed time.
Group A 4.30pm – 5.45pm
Group B 5.30pm – 6.45pm
Group C 6.30pm – 7.45pm
If you wish to apply for a place at Lady Manners School Sixth Form, please download the appropriate application form from our Sixth Form page.
Complete and return your form to: Mr Evans, Head of Sixth Form, Lady Manners School, Shutts Lane, Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45 1JA
Alternatively contact Mr Evans on 01629 812671, or email us.
If you have any queries regarding Sixth Form admissions, click here to email the Sixth Form Office.