School Family Support Team
Providing Support and Advice to Children, Young People and Families
Everyone needs a little help sometimes. If you’re feeling worried about your child, or you want to make a change in your life, our Family Support team is here for you, your children and your whole family.
Our team aims to work with you to understand the needs of your family and ensure you receive the right support at the right time.
Early Help Assessments (EHA) are used to identify your strengths and needs, and to plan the right support and services to address those needs at an early stage.
What we offer:
- Practical and emotional support with a range of life issues
- Individual parenting advice and support
- Direct work with children and young people to support emotional wellbeing, confidence and self-esteem building
- Support around attendance concerns
- Signposting and referrals to other resources and specialist services
If you feel you would benefit from our service, please contact your school pastoral lead to discuss further and they can support you with making a referral.
- Parenting Smart: www.parentingsmart.place2be.org.uk
- Young Minds: www.youngminds.org.uk
- Child Net: www.childnet.com
- Emotional health and wellbeing: www.derbyandderbyshireemotionalhealthandwellbeing.uk/parent-carer