Lady Manners School has an active Parent, Teacher and Friends Association (PTFA), which supports the school. They have been very successful in supporting events which are a great opportunity to meet other parents and get involved. As your child is a student at Lady Manners School, you automatically become a member of the PTFA, which holds many fundraising activities. You are warmly welcomed to participate in any of the different ways available.
A huge thank you for the generous donation from our wonderful Parents Association. The funds have been used to provide this shelter, enabling our students to benefit from greater use of our beautiful site.
All donations, large or small, make such a difference. If you would prefer to give your time to help raise funds we would love to welcome you to the PTFA, as we have a variety of ways you can help us. The link below will highlight some of the other projects the PTFA have helped fund:
Giving to School
We’re currently seeking volunteers to consider the following roles:
- PTFA Secretary
- PTFA Administrator
- PTFA Volunteer Co-ordinator
- PTFA External Funding Co-ordinator
- PTFA Vice Chair
Find out more on our Staff Vacancies page.
Please see the links on this page for further details, or email us.
- We encourage you to take part in the many social and fundraising events throughout the year – as soon as we are able to run them again.
- Come along to our meetings and get involved at the planning stages. All new ideas are very welcome.
- Donate to the £1 Plus Club, an easy and effective way to donate money.
- Buy raffle tickets, which are sold at most school events, together with an annual draw held in the autumn of each year.
- Make a donation on WisePay (in the ‘Donations’ folder).
- Apply for a role on the committee. More information is on our Staff Vacancies page
- Sell raffle tickets or refreshments at school events.
- Help out at our popular Car Boot Sales:
- Distribute flyers or put out signage in the period leading up to the car boot sale
- Help out on the day. The morning is split into three slots each of only two hours.
- Email us with your email address so that we can keep you up to date with information and further opportunities to get involved.