Parents and staff can make secure online payments with a debit or credit card using WisePay.
This provides a convenient way of paying for school meals and trips. In addition, the online facility enables parents to see how much money is in their child’s account, regardless of which payment method is used; and it will also enable parents to see what their children are buying.
The WisePay App provides easy access to WisePay from your mobile phone, making payments to school easier than ever. The App is available to download from the WisePay home page.
Using your phone, just visit WisePay, log on with your usual username and password and click the green ‘WisePay New App’ button. This will provide you with:
- the organisation code for Lady Manners School: 68368574 (copy this as you will need it later)
- a user guide, should you need help
Then follow the appropriate link either to the Google Play or App Store to download the App. Follow the instructions to install the App on your phone. Click here for a quick start app installation guide.
Help using WisePay
- Username /password not accepted? If you’ve changed your WisePay password, your username will have changed too – to your email address.
- Problems using WisePay? Click here to download a WisePay user guide.
- How to reset your WisePay Password: downloadable step by step guide.