Lady Manners School has an active Parent, Teacher and Friends Association (PTFA), which supports the school. They have been very successful in supporting events which are a great opportunity to meet other parents and get involved. As your child is a student at Lady Manners School, you automatically become a member of the PTFA, which holds many fundraising activities. You are warmly welcomed to participate in any of the different ways available.
We're currently seeking volunteers to consider the following roles:
Find out more on our Vacancies page.
Please see the links on this page for further details, or email us.
How can I help? Participate
- We encourage you to take part in the many social and fundraising events throughout the year - as soon as we are able to run them again.
- Come along to our meetings and get involved at the planning stages. All new ideas are very welcome.
How can I help? Give
How can I help? Volunteer
- Apply for a role on the committee. More information is on our Vacancies page
- Sell raffle tickets or refreshments at school events.
- Help out at our popular Car Boot Sales:
- Distribute flyers or put out signage in the period leading up to the car boot sale
- Help out on the day. The morning is split into three slots each of only two hours.
How can I help? Keep in touch
- Email us with your email address so that we can keep you up to date with information and further opportunities to get involved.
If you have any queries click here to email the PTFA.