Lady Manners School has an active Parent, Teacher and Friends Association (PTFA), which runs events that support the school (financially and otherwise) and which are a great opportunity to meet parents and get involved. See the links on this page for further details, or email us.
The committee warmly encourage you to take part in the events hosted by the PTFA.
How can I help? Participate
- Come to the many social and fundraising events throughout the year.
- Come along to our meetings and get involved at the planning stages. All new ideas are very welcome.
How can I help? Give
How can I help? Volunteer
- Sell raffle tickets or refreshments at school events.
- Help out at our popular Car Boot Sales:
- Distribute flyers or put out signage in the period leading up to the car boot sale
- Help out on the day. The morning is split into three slots each of only two hours.
How can I help? Keep in touch
- Email us with your email address so that we can keep you up to date with information and further opportunities to get involved.
If you have any queries click here to email the PTFA.