You can now hear of school news, as it happens, via your Apple or android mobile phone or tablet.
With the free ‘School News’ app you will be able to:
- access our latest news and calendar items in the palm of your hand
- receive a notification when we post a new news item (you can turn this off if you wish)
- copy school calendar items to your calendar on your device
How to get the app (click here for details)
- From your smartphone or tablet, click the appropriate app store button below.
- In the School News app page, click the download button (this might say ‘Install’ or ‘Free’).
- When it appears on your device, launch the app. You will then be able to either click on the ‘Find my school’ button which uses the phone’s GPS to locate all the schools in the surrounding 20 miles, or you can type in the school’s postcode (DE45 1JA) and click on the ‘Get my school’ button.
- You will then see a list of schools that use the app. Click on ‘Lady Manners School’.
- You will then be able to click on the ‘News’ button to view all of the latest news items that have been added to our website and also all of the upcoming calendar events by clicking on the ‘Events’ button.
Download this user guide if you need further help installing and using the app.
|iTunes App Store||Google Play||Microsoft Windows App Store|