All students should test themselves at home twice a week using the Lateral Flow Device (LFD) tests given to them at school.
Families can also access twice weekly home testing:
- at a local test site
- by collecting a home test kit from a test site. Most collection points are open from 1.30pm to 7pm. You can check online if the location is open or busy before you go. You do not need to make an appointment.
- by ordering a home test kit online. You can order 1 pack of home test kits containing 7 tests for home delivery. Your tests should arrive within 2 days.
Reporting test results
All test results should be registered with the NHS whatever the result: positive, negative or void. This information is critical in helping the government to understand the prevalence of the virus across the country.
Letting school know
In addition to registering your results with the NHS:
- Negative: You don’t need to notify us of a negative LFD result
- Void: If your child has a void test result, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
- Positive: If you (or any of your household) have a positive result, please immediately inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Following a positive LFD test, the student must stay at home and isolate as should their family. They should also book a PCR test as soon as possible.
If a student or member of the household displays any symptoms: high temperature, cough, lack of taste or smell, then a PCR test must be booked as soon as possible. The student must not attend school. LFD tests should not be used when symptoms occur.
Further Covid-19 related information is available at www.ladymanners.net/keepingsafe.
Thank you to you all for keeping our community safe.