The £1 Plus Club is an easy way to donate a regular amount of your choosing to the Lady Manners School Parents' Association. The government will also pay us the basic tax on your donations!
Please consider setting up a standing order/regular payment to join the £1 Plus Club. If every parent or carer donated just £1 per month, this together with tax reclaimed through gift aid could raise well over £15,000 a year for the school.
There are two ways you can do this:
I want to set up my own standing order/regular payment
1. Set up a standing order/regular payment with your bank. You'll need the following information
- How much you want to donate (monthly or annually)
- Which date in every month you want the payment to be made
- Payment reference: 'One Pound Club'. If it's possible to add this reference to your payments it will help us to account for your donation.
- The Parents' Association bank account details, which are:
- Bank: Co-op Bank, PO Box 250, Delf House, Southway, Skelmersdale, WN8 6WT
- Account name: Parents' Association LMS
- Sort code: 08-92-99
- Account number: 65380817